Would you be interested in having the opportunity to write for us here at Zath UK Tech Blog?
Have you ever considered writing for a technology blog website such as Zath? Have you got an interest in topics such as technology, hi-tech gadgets, gaming and software that Zath covers? Can you write original content to a high standard about these things that you like?
We’re an established UK Tech Blog that’s been running for over 10 years. We’re always open to new talented writers joining the Zath team to contribute on topics that interest them. We like to cover a variety of article types for our readers, be it analysis/opinion pieces, how-to guides or reviews of the latest in technology, hi-tech gadgets and gaming.
What Are The Benefits Of Writing For Zath UK Tech Blog?
Being an article writer for Zath has the following benefits:
- Research and write to express your opinion on topics that interest you.
- Get the opportunity to test and review the latest technology/software advancements, hi-tech gadgets and games – sometimes getting to keep them afterwards.
- If you’re interested in pursuing a writing/journalism career (perhaps you’re currently a student), then this will be a great opportunity to get your work publicised and help to establish an online reputation for yourself.
- Zath has over 1,500 Zath Facebook fans and over 3,000 Zath Twitter followers, so you have the chance to have your writing read by a large established audience.
- Regular writers on Zath will also get the opportunity to attend exclusive media/press events being held for some of the latest technology-based products and services.
How To Get Started Writing For Zath UK Tech Blog
If this all sounds like something that you’d be interested in, then all you need to do is send an example article/blog post to publish on a technology, hi-tech gadget, software or gaming-related topic to the following email address:
Also, if you have any other previous examples of your writing work online, please include details of those too as that could help speed up the process.
If you have any further questions about writing for Zath UK Tech Blog, feel free to contact us using the email address above or through our contact page.
Simon Barker is the founder and editor of Zath and has over 25 years worth of experience of using computers and technology in general. He can normally be found researching or testing the latest in technology products.
He has provided IT consultancy services to both home and small business users for over 15 years, building PCs, fixing hardware/software problems and providing comprehensive training.
Simon always likes to get the best out of the technology he is using, by both making informed decisions of what products to purchase and also optimising how it is then used to get the most benefits possible.
If you’d like to follow and/or contact him on Twitter, please feel free to do so – @SimonBarker.