As a World of Warcraft player who is eagerly anticipating the upcoming WoW: Cataclysm expansion later in the year, I’ve recently got back into playing WoW by starting a new character and it got me thinking that it might be an idea to run another competition for my fellow WoW players around the world and obviously anyone else who’d like to enter too!
With this in mind, I thought I’d try and make it worthwhile and rather than just give one prize away and there be just a single winner, I’ve put together a World of Warcraft prize pool (along with the help of SteelSeries and Starbucks) that means there are 13 actual prizes up for grabs and we have reviewed many of these items already, I’m happy that they’re worthy of such a competition!
The prizes on offer in Zath’s World of Warcraft competition are as follows…
- 1 x World of Warcraft Mouse
- 1 x World of Warcraft Keyboard
- 1 x SteelSeries QcK WoW: Lich King Limited Edition Mouse Mat
- 1 x SteelSeries 5C WoW: Frost Wyrm Limited Edition Mouse Mat
- 1 x WoW Comic (Hard-Cover)
- 1 x WoW: Arthas: Rise of the Lich King Book
- 1 x BradyGames WoW Guide
- 1 x BradyGames WoW: Burning Crusade Guide
- 5 x Starbucks WoW Raiding Kit (consisting of USB Cup Warmer, a Starbucks VIA WoW Mug and obviously some of their new VIA instant coffee to keep you raiding well into the night!)
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning one of these prizes, all you need to do enter this competition is complete one or more of the following (obviously the more of these you do, the more entries and chances to win you’ll have):
- Be a fan of Zath on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Zath on Twitter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment below saying you’d like to enter (1 entry)
Good luck everyone, this competition closes on 7th February 2010 and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after this date.
I would also just like to say that we have some other competitions coming up, if you’d like to be kept informed of these and the rest of our content, then please also feel free to sign-up to our free newsletter at the top right of the page (this does not affect your chance of winning in this competition).
Terms & Conditions:
- Each person entering this competition can enter the competition as outlined above, if you complete all four ways of entry then you will have five entries into the competition.
- The prizes are as outlined above and will be awarded to the drawn winners in that order.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 (UK) Sunday 7th February 2010. Any entries after this time will not be included in the draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random (using Random.org) and then notified by email/Twitter/Facebook as appropriate.
- The judge’s decision is final.
Simon Barker is the founder and editor of Zath and has over 25 years’ worth of experience of using computers and technology in general. He can normally be found researching or testing the latest in technology products.
He has provided IT consultancy services to both home and small business users for over 15 years, building PCs, fixing hardware/software problems and providing comprehensive training.
Simon always likes to get the best out of the technology products he is using, by both making informed purchasing decisions and also optimising how they are used to get the most benefits possible.