It’s now a few weeks since the Grand National and no doubt you’re either still celebrating or have long since forgotten about it, depending upon whether your horse came in a winner or not whether you used the Sweepstakes iPhone App or not.
However you did, you can now try your luck on the horses once more if you’re a winner in our latest competition. The Sun has very kindly given us 2 pairs of tickets to give away to our readers for a day at the races, namely the ‘Cheltenham Racecourse’s Hunter Chase Evening’ with access to the The Sun’s Best Mate Enclosure on the 5th May 2010. This is an exclusive opportunity that can normally only be secured through the paper itself.
There will be two winners of this competition, each one getting a pair of Cheltenham Horse Racing tickets for the 5th May 2010.
As it’s not long until race day, this competition won’t be running that long and in fact the closing date is the end of Tuesday 27th April 2010, so get entered as soon as you can!
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning one pair of these Cheltenham horse racing tickets, all you need to enter this competition is do at least one of the following (obviously the more of these you do, the more entries and chances to win you’ll have):
1. Leave a comment below on this page saying you’d like to enter the competition. (1 entry)
2. Be a Fan / Like Zath on Facebook and then leave a comment on the Zath Facebook page saying “I want to win Cheltenham tickets!” (1 entry)
3. Follow Zath on Twitter and tweet about this using the retweet button below (1 entry)
Terms & Conditions:
- Each person entering this competition can enter the competition as outlined above, if you complete all three ways of entry then you will have three entries into the competition.
- The prizes are 2 x pair of tickets for Cheltenham Horse Racing on 5th May 2010, there will be two overall winners, each receiving one pair of tickets.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 (UK) Tuesday 27th April 2010. Any entries after this time will not be included in the draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random (using Random.org) and then notified by email/Twitter/Facebook as appropriate.
- The judge’s decision is final.