A retro iPod alarm clock? Is that what you need on a morning?
I don’t know about you, but I if I’m honest, one of my biggest flaws that I hate about myself is the fact that I find it really hard to wake up early on a morning, which inevitably leads to late nights which then further contribute to my difficulty in getting up early — a real vicious circle that means I miss out on my most productive time of the day!
With this retro iPod alarm clock you can customise your waking schedule on a day-by-day basis with the use of different iPod music playlists (that you set up using iTunes 8), it includes a variety of functions/options that include a volume control and snooze feature. It also charges your iPod during the night since this clock uses a mains adapter instead of batteries – one less thing to replace batteries in and also means there’s less chance your iPod will run out of power during the day!
I’ve been searching for an effective alarm clock for so long now, I’m hoping that this will do a good job waking me up on a morning to my favourite music and ultimately give me more productive start to the day!
Do you find you have the same kind of need for a retro iPod alarm clock like I do? Is morning your more productive time of day? Are you missing out on getting things done because of all those guilty lie-ins you have?
Features and specifications:
- Retro-styled for the double-bell alarm clock look.
- Enables you to wake up to your iPod Playlist.
- Serves as a charging dock for your iPod.
- Built-in 360Â° omni directional speakers deliver rich, dynamic and vivid sound.
- Memory function knows to automatically switch your iPod to alarm/clock mode each time it is docked.
- Snooze button provides an additional 9 minutes sleep.
- Large volume dial.
- Compatible with iPod Mini, Nano and Classic.
- Available in Black, White and Pink styling.