I remember the good old days back when Tetris could only be played on the relic that is the GameBoy and how amazing and addictive it was!
Well now with Tetris Party it’s been revamped for theand has more options, I find it more addictive as it had me up until the early hours of the morning.
There are 5 different gaming types within Tetris Party which include:
- Marathon Mode (Basic Tetris game)
- Computer Battle (1 on 1 with the Wii)
- Field Climber (Get a little man out of the board using the “Tetriminos”)
- Shadow (Fill the shadow with the “Tetriminos”)
- Stage Racer (Race through different courses using different “Tetriminos”)
- And ONLINE!
You can play multiplayer as well, so if you have a sibling, other half or pet that you fancy showing up, then crack on!
Danny ‘Ender’ Martin has been part of the Zath team from pretty much the very beginning since he met Zath himself at Leeds Met University whilst studying Business IT. He’s an avid gamer and a big film buff. Danny graduated from the University of Bradford with a degree in Computer Animation and SFX and now currently works at one of the biggest UK games developers, which will hopefully see some of his ideas hit the gaming world.