Norton Internet Security 2009 CompetitionWritten by Simon Barker on May 5, 2009 · Filed under Competitions, Software, Tech
Virus protection and Internet security is one of those things which is one of those things which we all know we should do something about, but many of us don’t do it or at least not very well – in fact this was on of the areas we first covered here at Zath when we wrote about stopping viruses, spyware and adware…aka being able to use your pc again!
With that in mind, I thought that this latest competition might prove useful to plenty of you out there!
Symantec have kindly given Zath ten copies of the latest version of their Norton Internet Security suite which rather than just being a simple anti-virus product like many programs out there, it features a whole host of protection for your Windows computer including:
- Norton AntiVirus – gives you automated protection from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, bots etc. which is updated on a frequent basis.
- Norton Identity Safe – protects your personal information, logins, passwords and credit card information from being stolen online.
- Norton Personal Firewall – a two-way firewall that protects your computer from threats entering or leaving your system. It also helps to secure your home network to stay safe when connecting wirelessly.
This version of Norton Internet Security 2009 (which has a RRP of £49.99) can also be installed on up to 3 PCs in your house, which is always a good thing as more of us are tending to have multiple computers in the house.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning 1 of 10 copies of Norton Internet Security 2009 is do one of the following options:
ONE ENTRY = simply leave a comment below saying you’d like to be entered into this competition!
TWO ENTRIES = if you’d like to have two entries into this competition, simply sign-up to our free Zath email newsletter at the top right of the page following this process:
- Enter your name, email address and click the ‘submit’ button.
- Confirm your subscription by checking your email inbox and clicking the link in the confirmation email you’ll have received.
- Then leave a comment below saying you’d like to be entered and have “subscribed to the free Zath email newsletter”.
By signing up to our free Zath email newsletter, you’ll be making sure you don’t miss out on our future content and competitions – please be assured we hate spam here at Zath HQ ourselves and therefore be assured we would never share/sell/disclose your email addresses to anyone!
We’ll then select 10 people at random from all the entries and each of those 10 people will then receive a copy of Norton Internet Security 2009.
Good luck all!
I would also just say that we have some other competitions coming up (including some compute and tech/gadget-related prizes), if you’d like be kept informed of these and the rest of our content, then please subscribe to Zath’s RSS Feed, follow Zath on Twitter or sign-up to our free newsletter at the top right of the page.
Terms and Conditions:
- One entry per person who only leaves a comment.
- Two entries per person who leaves a comment AND is confirmed as a Zath email newsletter subscriber when the competition closes.
- This competition is only open to our readers in the UK.
- The prize fund consists of 10 copies of Norton Internet Security 2009 to be distributed in the manner of 1 copy for each of the 10 winners drawn at random.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 (UK) Sunday 24th May 2009. Any entries after this time will not be included in the draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random (using Random.org) and notified by email by 26th May 2009.
- The judge’s decision is final.