Do you like hi-tech gadgets? Of course you do, who doesn’t like a good hi-tech gadget? I mean they’re like toys for adults to play with!
I recently met several fellow technology / gadget bloggers at LG’s ‘Secret’ Bloggers’ Event to promote the release of their new ‘Secret’ mobile phone. The event was enjoyable in terms of hearing about and getting to play with LG’s latest mobile phone, we also had the opportunity to talk to the LG people to discuss their products, future directions they may take and the industry in general.
However, it also made for a great networking opportunity to meet and chat to other bloggers with similar interests, discuss ideas etc. As well as that, it’s meant I’ve found some other great websites to read on a regularly basis which I thought I’d highlight here as I’m sure they’ll be a good chance they’ll be of interest to you too.
- Gaj-It.com – A really well written and presented gadget site with high quality content. It is run by ‘Gaj’ who is fellow blogger in Yorkshire! Are there any sites that you visit that are run by people who are geographically local to you?
- Coolest Gadgets – A very well established site that has literally thousands of pages of content for you to check out, one of if not the biggest UK gadgets sites out there! It is run by Al Carlton who now runs several sites, if you’re interested in reading a very inspiring success story of being a blogger, be sure to take a look at his Self Made Minds site which covers his journey as a full-time blogger and also chronicles the history of Coolest Gadgets.
- Gadget Venue – A well established site run by Matthew Newill which covers lots of interesting gadgets and is frequently updated!
- Gadgets For Men – A new site which is being developed in conjunction with Mike (who writes here on Zath!) and myself with the primary focus of covering gadgets and technology for us boys!
- Tech-Styling – Another new technology and gadget site which is being developed by my brother, Rich Barker – he also runs another site called Cheap Bargains.