Nothing pleases me more than stupidity. My feelings towards its existence, however, are weirdly balanced. I sit pleasantly between cackling like a witch at how much stupid people need to be charged Stupid Tax and feeling happy that there’s a portion of the human population that keeps us all entertained. They’re a necessary evil and I can tolerate their dumb behaviour… just about. There’s definitely an art to it and since everyone else has jumped on this bandwagon, I thought it only fair for me to do the same. Given that I am the intentional Queen of Silly, I’ve spent a little while collecting together the most ridiculous and unquestionably some of the most stupid Facebook (vanity) URLs that have been registered since its launch at 5am (BST) on Saturday 12th June 2009.
Here’s the list of the best/worst (depending on how you view it):
UPDATE: Please note some of the following vanity URLs have now been changed/deleted – clearly some people didn’t like their choices!
- Facebook are the ultimate sillies for their ode to themselves. If you’re logged in, it redirects to you. If not, it takes you to the homepage.
- Here’s a real cocker. Uh, I mean… corker.
- Given the way she looks and the number of brain cells I am sure she’s lacking, this is pure genius.
- My mate David Robert is well upset with these two.
- But, Tom, Dick and
Harryall woke each other up to mark their places in history.
- When these guys break up with their beloveds, they’ll have their handy URLs to remind them of their love for him and her. Why not just get their names tattooed to your foreheads?
- If all else fails and you’re not sure if she’s really a woman…
- With that car, I sincerely doubt that you are.
- Apparently, this n00b felt the need to advertise it.
- When Eminem finds out, you’re a goner.
- ‘Twat’, ‘idiot’ and ‘dumbass’ are still available, but this guy nabbed ‘doofus’ before anyone else did. I’m sure that made his day.
- Illness is not big and it’s not clever..
- It’s probably not best to advertise that you were
lacking in the genital regionsnor able to produce the goods.
guy’s egois clearly making up for lost time. Either that or he really is competing with our four-legged mammal friends.
- This guy can’t be that good if he has to tell people he is.
- Look at me, I’m a dork!
Advertisingdoesn’t work for gents, somebody should tell him.
- Well, p*ss off then.
- I have a strange feeling this person went for
this firstand was a little too late.
- Really glad
these peoplehave grown up.
- Took the words right out of my mouth.
And, here’s my ultimate favourite simply because it’s nice to know other people out there use this term also. Or, at least, this one other person does.
We could spend all week going into the ones that have not yet been taken, but alas there are just too many ways to say, iamabigfatidiotandnotafraidtoshowit. Feel free to leave some in the comments if you like, as they will no doubt make me smile. Or, do add ones you think I should’ve mentioned, but just didn’t.
Before I go, I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that I’m actually quite a genial lady, but for the sake of this piece a little attitude certainly didn’t go amiss and has filled my up tw*t-o-meter nicely.
P.S. I’m quite surprised there hasn’t been anyone who’s registered www.facebook.com/facebook.com.