Sir Richard Branson Interviewed By Digg DialoggWritten by Simon Barker on May 17, 2009 · Filed under Tech
Digg Dialogg is an extension of the Digg.com social bookmarking website, that in a similar vain conducts interviews with notable, high profile people where the questions being asked are those that have been submitted and then voted upon by the Digg.com community. With the most popular questions being the ones asked and then answered by the person being interviewed, kind of like the basis of some of the stories featured on the Diggnation podcast.
In the past Digg Dialogg has interviewed people such as Al Gore, Trent Reznor (of Nine Inch Nails fame) and other US political figures, however the latest person to be interviewed is Virgin’s founder, Sir Richard Branson – with the interview being conducted on the inaugural Virgin America flight from San Francisco to Orange County!
Of the ten questions that Sir Richard Branson gets asked in this Digg Dialogg interview, there are some that you might think are fairly standard and may have seen asked before in previous interviews, but there are others which almost certainly haven’t been asked before.
Here’s some of the questions asked, check out the video of the interview below to see the answers that he gives – I personally think it’s always interesting to hear what Sir Richard Branson has to say, especially his answer to the first question!
Let us know what you think to this interview of one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world!
- When does money become immaterial? Having $1 million is different from being broke and I imagine having $10 million is different from $1 million. Is $1 billion significantly different in terms of lifestyle impact and implications than $250 million?
- What is it like to be rich enough to wear naked babes as a clothing accessory?
- When does he believe an “average” middle class family will be able to take a trip into space?
- Is Virgin Media Ever Going To Stop BitTorrent Throttling?
- What historical figure would you most like to fistfight?